Out of Country Access Request


Students are able to request access to OCC resources while out of the country.

Here's How

Students should reach out to Oakland Community College's Student Services department to request out of country access.

  • Email: ces@oaklandcc.edu
  • Phone: 248.341.2280

Students will need to provide the following information to Student Services:

  • Their device's IPv4 address
  • Country location
  • Length of access needed
  • First name
  • Last name
  • Contact information

Note: Accessing the site, https://whatismyipaddress.com, from the device that they are using to access OCC sites will return their device's IPv4 address.

Was this helpful?
0 reviews
Print Article


Article ID: 152676
Thu 6/29/23 10:34 AM
Wed 7/5/23 1:12 PM